Wednesday 23 April 2014


Well that's the Easter and ANZAC period over, time to reflect and spend some precious moments with family. My daughter was back from England, so it was fantastic to catch up after such a long time away.
Nice to see the weather calm down as well, while it was not too nice I was busy collecting images for the next episode of Interior design, or design that just interests me, and hopefully you. I really do enjoy getting all the feedback. So this week, a bit of a mixed bag, I've said this before it's quite strange the way my wanderings happen on the net to get these images, and even after that the time I spend editing them to make sure that there is just the right mix of images. I start of heading in one direction and end up a million images away looking at other things. I am truly fascinated and constantly in awe of the work that people do around this world. So enjoy.

I cant wait to go back






The workmanship is about as perfect as you can get, love the lamps and how they match through into the joinery hardware
Isn't the color just so rich


I'm starting to like the look of just leaving art sitting on the floor leaning against a wall

pretty sure that's Wellington in the back there, lovely home



I wish........






Looking all the world like a painting

Would have loved to have seen the drawings for this staircase





Color I like this wee joinery unit, it's so vibrant





the engineering going on here is pretty good too. Although we could not build this here, as it doesn't meet code








Like the joinery and it's contrast against the black and the bold use of color



Now this should make you think, great before and after images. With just a little thought and the help of a design consultants can just so make the difference, plus add dollars to your investment






Stunning kitchen

Now lunch here anyone, who wants to take me.


beautiful lounge



Another image of that place where we are going to have lunch





Cool office spaces



I do really like kitchens like this, the roughness of it, and the simplicity









Nice features in this office interior








I think that i would ragale against this if it came out of our office, I can hear the discussions now, but you know what it kind of works



Cool little idea for those hot desk storage areas




Nice offices





Who wouldn't want to work here? What a cool space









Apparently orange is a color that men are attracted to, I like this above











Great kitchen




So clean








Now this room is a bit hard to work out at first, I couldn't see the shower right beside the bed working, but when you see the plans and realise that this is a single room apartment, you get the light turning on over your head, these spaces are about 40m2 and are for designed for executives working in town for a small to mid term duration. lovely space i thought





]














What a view


I loved this little boat shed, so well designed and crafted








Tokyo Tower







All that glitters is.......gold, Monaco at night




Knotting Hill, I remember this street during the carnival, the speaker towers were nearly as high as the houses, it still looks the same





Yes please, I could live here















What a great shot


I would have never ever thought to use this color, but how well does it work here.





Who remembers these, even an 8 track, my dad used to play Neil Diamond all the way from Waiouru to Napier on one of these, drove me crazy





great wall image, kind of makes you feel like your standing on the edge






Italian restaurants.................................................how cool is this one


It does make you wonder what are we not capable of. This is insane


The space shuttle, I could see those two large solar panels passing over a few weeks back, would have loved to seen it like this.














So there we go......a great collection of places and spaces, hope you all enjoyed it, and hope that somewhere in there an idea sparked your imagination "I'm going to do that". 

No comments:

Post a Comment