Tuesday 2 September 2014





Well, the first week of spring, another winter is coming to pass and the re-birth of the city is nearly upon us again. Jeez that's all a bit deep really isn't it? never mind it's true, spent the weekend walking around the city and watching people watching people and enjoying the warmer weather. It's strange how this effects the moods of people, the smiles seem that much easier, and the mood is definitely a bit more carefree. So here's another installment of the Planet Design Weekly, images that are just too good to be ignored. have a nice time here.






Street art is incredible. i recall seeing some of these when I was last in Europe which was a long long time ago. But aren't they fantastic. There's a few in this weeks images for you to have a look at.





This is kind of happening to my place at the moment.


I love height, it adds so much to space






very cool bathroom



Only in Italy eh?



I found some wallpaper that was just like this last weekend, and am thinking of using it in my apartment.

Train travel is pretty cool these days.

Hmmm just doesn't do it for me.
\

Auckland kitchen design finalist. Again it's all a bit too much for the sake of it for me.





Another kitchen finalist, this one is a bit better
A great Kiwi bach, isn't this place neat.

Now this is really me, everything in this image appeals to my senses, old, new, warm, open, I could live in here.



And this place too!!! I'm a fan of orange and high contrast so this place is always going to be a winner for me.







What a view.......



















It's the little things that matter





I've said this before, but let's just go?



You can't beat Wellington on a good, no a great day, it's just the best there is.























How nice is this?



A small studio apartment made to look like it's about three times bigger than what it actually is.

I love concrete, it's an amazing product.









great ceilings going on here, not too sure about the big round dials



These next few images are the result of too much money and not a lot of taste, I think. What do you think of the next 5 images?




yeah in here I want 15 lamps in the middle, and a really big chrome camera, can we do that?

Moving on the places that like this....... well planned, nicely designed and well built




I do like the window treatments here
Doesn't this place lok nice to be in?


Mr. Picasso in his house










Burning man this year, I have this on my list.















Great storage solutions here
 Just....................just don't you think? So many great things going on here, I love this room



 never ever be afraid to put art in a room, ever

 A nice wee coat stand that looks that bit different, why aren't we designing and making stuff like this here?
 just to remind you of summer coming
And places you can be.

That's all for this week. Enjoy the longer days, the brighter sun, and the warmer evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment