Monday 19 January 2015

I've had some comment about the blog from a couple of people, who say " hey why does your blog have all sorts of images on it?, shouldn't it be about commercial interiors, after all that's what you do isn't it?. mt answer is now this blog is about space, what space does for people, whether it be at work or at home, or on Holiday, or travelling, it's about getting inspired to see something and then think that I could do that. My space would look great in that color with those textures and that layering. That's what it's all about. The images here will leap all over the place, they are things that i find and see something in that other people may look at and go 'wow', look at that, I'd love to live like that, or I'd love to do that. This isn't a commercial blog that blows the trumpet of my company Planet Design
( shameless plug haha), but it's a collection of design, of peoples talents, and images of wonderful things that need to be seen and experienced, it is what it is, it has a rhythm sometimes and other times it's a clash of images and topics. I like that about it.















































 New York at night amazing image







































\

















 Beautiful kitchen


 Reception desk made from a Boeing 747 wing


































Now normally at this point that would be it for the week, but last night I found a file that really should be included. I could have waited till next week, but here you go. The apartment featured below is probably one of the nicest places I have ever seen, the design is superb, and the build quality is out of this world. Almost a 10 for me. See what you think.















having said that I love spaces like this too.














Right then, here's the door, I'm out of here, see you all next week, have a great first full week back at work, and hopefully I will be able to catch up with you all in person at some stage in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment